Ok, I found the cheat, downloaded CSV, uploaded to account. Unfortunately the closing balance is totally wrong, and it is almost now instruments to check what’s wrong with import (although i’ve done check in excel - the total balance ok there).
P.S. hah, after some more pushing random buttons, i’ve found correct balance within one of the reports view, between total in and out of the account. But the balance on transactions view is wrong!!
Offtop: haha… this is the consequence of one small mistakenly pushed “mark as duplicate” button, which obviously need at least red-alert-re-confirm as the irreversible action. Please, give a low kick to you UIUX-er, seems this is one of the biggest red-alerts that should be repaired immediately.
In whole, Lalex, i was really inspired by your prompt feedback, but it seems that your products’ strategy and approach doesn’t fit in any expectations for modern PFM for me, despite your tight connection with saltedge. I’ve lost all info and category job i’ve done due to your designers stupid mistake, and i even can’t do it again with a lot of manual job and direct support - this is not what could be called automation, sorry. Will give a try to your competitors.
Just for your reference: