Date Last Revised: January 27, 2016
This document is part of Fentury " Terms of Service ".
1. Licensee Access Information and Account Data
These Licensee Access Information and Account Data Terms are between Salt Edge Inc. (referred to as "Salt Edge" , "we" , "our" , "us" ) and you/or the company, organization or other legal entity that you represent ( "licensee" or "you" ).
The license granted by Salt Edge is conditioned on licensee’s compliance with its responsibilities set forth herein:
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of the access information you use to access the Services (as further described and defined in the General Terms of Service), including but not limited to access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), account number(s), and/or login information (collectively "Licensee Access Information" ).
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services does not violate any applicable terms and conditions, policies, guidelines, regulations or restrictions of your financial service provider. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for verifying compliance of the Services with your financial service provider's terms and conditions, policies, guidelines, regulations or restrictions and Salt Edge expressly disclaims any liability derived from your failure to do so.
- You are solely responsible for preventing unauthorized access to or use of the information, files or data that you store or use in or with the Service.
- You are solely responsible for all electronic communications, including account registration and other account holder information, email(s), financial data and other data entered using the Licensee Access Information. Salt Edge assumes that any communication received through use of the Licensee Access Information was sent or authorized by you and that any communication you send is compliant with applicable laws including anti-spam laws.
- You agree to immediately notify Salt Edge if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of any Licensee Access Information. Salt Edge reserves the right to deny access to the Service (or any part thereof) if Salt Edge reasonably believes that any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of Licensee Access Information has occurred to enable Salt Edge to investigate said loss, theft or unauthorized use of any Licensee Access Information.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Salt Edge and its third party vendor(s) have permission to combine data in your accounts from your Provider(s) such as bank and credit card charges, debits and deposits ( "Account Data" ) with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual person, and to use such aggregate Account Data to conduct certain analytical research, performance tracking and benchmarking, and publish summary or aggregate of the results from time to time, and distribute or license the anonymous, aggregated research data for any purpose, including but not limited to helping to improve products and services, assisting in troubleshooting and technical support. Further information about Salt Edge’s data and privacy practices is set out in our Privacy and Security Policy .
2. Provider Services
With respect to your use of the Services, Salt Edge’s Website, or any other services provided in connection with them, you may be made aware of services offered by third parties including online banking, online payment, online investment, account download, online bill pay, online trading, and other account information available from your third party financial service provider(s) ( "Providers" ) (such services being referred to collectively herein as "Third Party Services" ). If you decide to use Third Party Services, including to set up banking, schedule the service to access your account(s), and/or download transaction(s), you are solely responsible for reviewing and understanding the terms and conditions governing such Third Party Services. In no event will we be responsible for the delivery of Third Party Services, information contained on such third party websites or for your use of or inability to use the Third Party Services or access your accounts, obtain data, or download transactions. Access to any third party website is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and understand that linked third party websites may contain terms and privacy policies that are different from ours and over which we have no input or control. We are not responsible for any actions or inactions of Providers, and expressly disclaim any liability for them.
2.2 Collection of Provider Account Information
You acknowledge and agree that Salt Edge may collect and store your account access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), login information, and other security or access information and Account Data (collectively, "Provider Account Data") in accessing your data information through the Services.
You expressly authorize Salt Edge and our third party service providers, in conjunction with the operation and hosting of the Services, to use certain Provider Account Data to (i) collect your end user data (such as details of credit card charges), (ii) reformat and manipulate such Provider Account Data, (iii) create and provide hypertext links to Provider(s), (iv), access the Providers’ website using Provider Account Data, (v) update and maintain account information, (vi) address errors or service interruptions, (vii) enhance the type of data and services we can provide in the future, (viii) take such other actions as are reasonably necessary to perform the actions described in (i) through (vii) above.
In accessing and using the Services you represent that you are the legal owner of the Provider Account Data and that you have the authority to appoint, and do expressly appoint Salt Edge and/or our third party providers as your agent with limited power of attorney to access and retrieve Provider Account Data on your behalf. You further acknowledge that Salt Edge does not (nor do our third party providers) review or analyse Provider Account Data and you agree that we are not responsible for its completeness or accuracy. Any transactions or informational activities performed at any Provider’s website are not made through the Services and Salt Edge assumes no responsibility for such transactions or activities. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any changes to Provider Account Data, and that any such changes must be made at the Provider’s website.
2.3 Information from Providers' Websites
You acknowledge and agree that (i) Providers may not allow access to Third Party Services, (ii) Providers may make changes to their websites, with or without notice to Salt Edge, that may prevent or delay aggregation of information from such websites, and (iii) although the Services will try to "refresh" the Provider Account Data, if the data is not the most current from your Third Party Service and Providers, your most recent transactions may not be reflected in any account information presented to you in the Services. It is your obligation to watch for discrepancy in your Provider Account Data, and before making any transactions or decisions based on Provider Account Data presented in the Services, you should check the last refresh date for the account and confirm with that applicable Provider that the Provider Account Data is correct or otherwise confirm that the Provider Account Data is up to date and accurate.
3. Software Use, Storage and Access
Salt Edge reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services including for technical reasons, security issues, legal requirements with reasonable notice but in certain circumstances may not be able to notify licensees in advance. Salt Edge will have no liability for changes, suspensions or discontinuations of the Services. Modifications may include establishing or changing limits concerning use of the Services, temporarily or permanently, including (i) the amount of storage space you have on the Services at any time and (ii) the number of times (the maximum duration for which) you may access the Services in a given period of time. Salt Edge will endeavor to post a notice of any changes to these End User License Terms for a period of thirty (30) days prior to any such modifications. Therefore, you are advised to review these End User License Terms from time to time. Your continued use of this Website and the Services subsequent to Salt Edge’s notice of modification of these End User License Terms shall constitute your acceptance of the modified End User License Terms. Salt Edge may perform maintenance of the Services from time to time which may result in interruptions, delays or errors in the Services. Salt Edge will attempt to provide prior written notice of the scheduled maintenance but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided at any time.
4. Export Restrictions
The Services and underlying information, software and technology are subject to the Canada Export Regulations and may be subject to U.S. export rules. You acknowledge that none of the Services or underlying information, software or technology may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported, directly or indirectly (i) into any countries that are subject to U.S. or Canadian sanctions applicable to export or re-export of goods; or (ii) to person(s) on the Canada treasury department’s list of specially designated nationals and blocked persons list, or the Canada commerce department’s denied persons list, unverified list, Entity list or Non-Proliferation sanction list.
THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, SERVICES AND ITS LINKS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND ARE USED AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, APPLICATIONS OR OTHER DEVICES OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULT FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR DATA PROVIDED VIA THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY SERVICES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. SALT EDGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND THIRD PARTY LINKS) INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITTLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, RESULTS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, ACCESSIBILITY, COMPATIBILITY, LEGALITY, SECURITY, ERROR FREE AND FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTIONS. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.